Papers must be unpublished and not currently under review for any other publication. Authors of accepted papers will need to sign in Procedia consent to publish form and present their paper at the conference.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings/Journals. Multiple papers may be submitted by one author or group of authors. In such cases, if multiple papers are accepted, authors will need to submit at least one full registration per paper, to make the paper eligible for presentation/publishing. Please note that a paper will be considered for presentation/publication only when at least one full registration is received against that paper.
[Note: Paper Presentation is Mandatory for Publication in Conference Proceeding/Journal]
Please note that papers will not be included in the proceedings of the conference unless one author of the paper does not pay the registration fee within the deadline.
- Submission deadline: September 15, 2018
- Notification of the first-round review: November 1, 2018
- Revised submission due: November 15, 2018
- Notification of the second-round review: December 10, 2018
- Final notice of acceptance/rejection: December 30, 2018
- Final Reception of the Camera-ready papers: January 15, 2019
The page limit for papers is a minimum of 6(Six) pages and a maximum of 10(Ten) pages
The conference registration includes:
- Conference Kit
- Participation of all conference sessions
- High Tea and Lunch
- Paper Presentation Certificate
|MODE OF PAYMENT|
|Online Payment through NEFT/RTGS:|
|Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering, New Delhi|
|IFSC Code/MICR Code||SBIN0006623/110002142|
|Bank Name||State Bank Of India|
|Bank Branch Address||Jawala Heri, (Delhi), Paschim Vihar, New Delhi|
- The registration does not cover accommodation, transportation etc.
- No attendee will be allowed to pick up conference kit for their colleagues without prior written permission from the original registrant.
- Conference Attendee /co-author participant / Listener registration fee doesn’t cover registration kit and proceedings.
- Without full author registration and paper presentation in the conference, paper will not be published in Conference Proceedings.
- All registration fees specified are excluding bank charges.
- All other authors including Indians currently residing/working in other countries should make payment in USD.